As I was scrolling through my Facebook the other day, I came across a quick 30 second video of some very delicious looking peanut butter balls.
Once I had finished uni, I came home and made them as a snack and lucky for me they were dairy free.
For this quick and easy recipe, you will need:
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of almond flour/ almond meal
- 3/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Prepare a oven tray with baking paper,
- Mix together all of the ingredients either with an electric mixer or by hand,
- In your hands, roll out the mixture into small balls ready to be dipped in chocolate,
- Melt 3/4 of dark chocolate/chips,
- Place the ball in the chocolate and use a spoon to make sure it is entirely covered,
- Place now chocolate coated balls on the baking paper and place in the fridge to cool.